Self Reflection of Salesforce Workshop
- > Software as a service (or SaaS) is a way of delivering applications over the Internet — as a service. Instead of installing and maintaining software, simply access it via the Internet, freeing ourselves from complex software and hardware management.
- > CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management. It helps a business to recognize the value of its customers and to capitalise on their improved customer relations.
- > Classic is the older version of Salesforce and lighting is the new version which provides better facilities for creating an app.
- > To create a customized webapp>> Go app manager >> Create a App >> Later got to Studio to add objects.
- > Tabs are objects like a form(class), Utilities refers to additional features like chat, recent items etc. Roles are permissions or access given to users.
- > We can simply visit salesforce.com and sign up for the trial and start using it.
- > Force.com, allows admins and developers to create websites and applications into the main Salesforce .com application. Force.com platform is the world’s first Platform as a Service(PaaS)provided by salesforce.com which enables developers to create and delivery any kind of Application without using any software in the cloud.
- > Heroku is part of the Salesforce Platform, enabling enterprises to store and leverage customer data in Salesforce for full-cycle CRM engagement.
- > The Lightning App Builder is a point-and-click tool that makes it easy to create custom pages for the Salesforce mobile app and Lightning Experience, giving your users what they need all in one place.
- > The Fuel SDKs are wrappers around Fuel’s APIs that enable developers to integrate with those APIs using native language constructs. Fuel SDK is used with Salesforce Marketing Cloud Platform.
- > The Lightning Component framework is a UI framework for developing single-page applications for mobile and desktop devices.
- > Key resources for CRM module are Customer Service, Sales Force Automation, Lead Management, Marketing, Workflow Automation.
- > Customer relationship management (CRM) is a process in which a business or other .. Operational CRM is made up of 3 main components: sales force automation, . in relational intelligence is a sign that firms still see customers.
- > In Creating a travel lightning approval app we can build application for traveling and we can get lot’s of in-build functionality to build this application in Salesforce.
- > Marketing Cloud connects discrete interactions, from any channel, on the customer’s terms. It unites customer data with customer behaviors in real-time to create more intelligent communications and interactions that respond to and anticipate customer needs.
- > Customer success platform is used by businesses to ensure, through interactions with the company, customers achieve the outcome that enterprises anticipate them to reach as they use the product.