I am very thankful to Preeti Mam for arranging such a great Workshop for us and Vimal Daga Sir for conducting it and providing a lot of knowledge.
- >Browser is a interpreter which runs code and shows or process output on screen. We can debug from browser also.
- >An event refers to an action or occurrence that happens in the system you are programming.
- > <div> tag is used for defining division or sections. ID is an attribute used for labeling the sections.
- > getElementById() is used to select a element by using its id and innerHTML is used to get the content of a respective element.
- > A request is a message sent by the client to the webserver. At the request of the client-server response.
- > With the fetch() function, we can make GET and POST requests to different URLs.
- > GET is used to request data from a specified resource.
- > POST is used to send data to a server to create/update a resource.
- > <pre> is used to print the data in the same format as it is sent to the frontend.