Expert session on Terraform, Kubernetes, Gitlab
Thank you Preeti mam and Vimal sir for conducting such an wonderful and informative workshop.
- > Open source is source code that is made freely available for possible modification and redistribution.
- > Contributing to open source is a way to actually understand how the industry works without actually being in the industry.
- > GitLab is a web-based DevOps lifecycle tool that provides a Git-repository manager providing wiki, issue-tracking, and continuous integration and deployment pipeline features.
- > Orchestration is the automated configuration, management, and coordination of computer systems, apps, and services.
- > Kubernetes is container orchestration tool.
- > Terraform is one of provisioning tool used for setting up OS or instance.
- > Yes, it is very necessary to known the right concept of aws because we never known in our jobs when we need to write the code and dsa is need to write the good code.
- > AWS Cloud Support is a collection of tools and advice provided to an Amazon Web Services customer to help troubleshoot or improve the use of AWS public cloud resources.
- > We got some tips and information of how to prepare for Troubleshooting Interview Round.
- > Argo CD is the GitOps tool. Git repositories are the single source and the Kubernetes cluster mirrors everything from those repositories.